Wolfs Night Pack
Shadows lurk in the dark forest where only the brave dare to cross the boarder into unknown territory.The unexpected roam here.Wolves of unpredictable minds.They are the shadow that haunt your back.They patrol the night.Are you afraid of the dark? 'Cause these wolves aren't.If you can concur the darkness then venture into lands you wish you hadn't seen sometimes but others that remove your breath at heart then Register NOW!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolfs Night Pack
Shadows lurk in the dark forest where only the brave dare to cross the boarder into unknown territory.The unexpected roam here.Wolves of unpredictable minds.They are the shadow that haunt your back.They patrol the night.Are you afraid of the dark? 'Cause these wolves aren't.If you can concur the darkness then venture into lands you wish you hadn't seen sometimes but others that remove your breath at heart then Register NOW!!
Wolfs Night Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shadow Wood Forest
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:49 pm by Vσrtex

» Word Snake
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:47 pm by Vσrtex

» Ad Video for le Pack
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 pm by Fyrehearte

» Vσrtex
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 pm by Kamaji

» Fyrehearte
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 pm by Kamaji

Top posting users this month
No user

Shadow Wood Forest

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 4 Empty Shadow Wood Forest

Post  Kamaji Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 am

First topic message reminder :

The mainland of Wolfs Night territory.The forest is vastly dense and dark.Very little light shines through the tree tops.Only the brave and courageous venture there.Any wolf who strays there could either find himself lost forever in the night or he may be encountered by the wolves who live there.Stranger aren't taken too lightly on first meet.The pack is made around this land.It's tough but the wolves know the land well.

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 4 1529978-dark_forest_super

Last edited by Kamaji on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Alina Monroe

https://wolfsnight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadow Wood Forest

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Shade looked at him, not showing her emotions."That's too bad", she said her voice even. "Would you still like me to call you Grim?" She looked at him with her head tilted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:55 pm

-lazy-

Grimthorne nodded "I would love that." He was thankful she didn't pry at his past like so many others would have. "So whats your name?" he asked trying to continue the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:59 pm

"Shade" she said. "Just plain old Shade, no fancy long name..." Shade looked at Grim. "If you don't mind me asking, How did you get those markings on your face? I like them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:02 pm

Her next question surprised him slightly. "Oh I was born with them" he replied. He would have loved his markings if they weren't replicas of his father's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 pm

"Oh, well. Nice talking to you." Shade turned and padded over to where Kamaji was standing."Any luck?", she asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Kamaji shook his head getting to his paws."The pup is afraid of me."He backed off and went a distance from the pup.He knew being close to it wasn't a good idea.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Yuki lifted her head and tilted it. She knew he didn't want to hurt her. She backed away slightly keeping her distance from the border of the territory. "Can i join you pack?" Miyuki said a little louder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Shade smiled at Yuki."I'm sure you can, lets go ask Kamaji together." Resting her tail on Yukis back, she guided her over to where Kamaji stood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyen Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Kyen felf rather left out. Perhaps he could go hunt something. Turning from the other wolves, he padded int the trees.
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:24 pm

Kamaji turned his muzzle as the pup and Shade approached him.He nodded to Shade before catching the question the pup had asked."Yes young one." he said,"You may be a part of the pack."With this decision kamaji knew he had to take the pup to a safer area.He arose to his feet and strode to the pup taking the small ball of fur gently between his teeth and trotted away with the flick of his tail for Shade to follow.

To Dominant's Den
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Yuki felt a lift from the dominant and was carried over to safety.

~To Dominants Den.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Shade nodded, showing she had seen the signal, She followed them to the dominants den.
~ To Dominants Den~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyen Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:41 am

Kyen watched them go, he didn't follow, he didn't want to get killed just yet. He was sure he could give a good fight, but then again, that wasn't how he should go about trying to go into a pack. He would guard, after all, he know the styles of fighting from the kansy style to that from the north.
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:25 am

Minori's sharp emotionless grey eyes looked over the bleak desolate land in front of him. The darkness of the forest making him feel more at home then the sunny place he once resided in. His tail and ears were held high as he walked through this new territory. He knew from the scents that this was the outskirts of anyother pack, but it worried him little. The scents and smells told him the pack was small and they were still building because the place was full of loners like himself. He huffed wondering if the leader of this pack even knew of the infestation of loners. He stayed on high alert as he walked through the shadow place his fur making it easy for him to blend as he made his way further into the pack territory in search of food.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Kamaji returned to shadow forest and he instantly caught scent of someone lurking nearby.His hair stood and his ears pricked as he stalked forward head low and a rumble in his chest.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Minori was intsantly aware the second the other male entered the forest. His eyes only narrowed the slightess, but other then that he still seemed as emotionless and unaffected as before. He continued to make his way further into the territory in search of food nowing he was drawing closer to the other male. His dark eyes sacnned the territory his nose flared picking up all the scents of the forest none yet interesting to him. As he moved further into the forest his coat seemed to make him look like a ghost or shadow moving through the forest as it help him blend very well.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Kamaji returned to Shadow wood forest and the scent he caught there made his fur stick and a rumbling growl escaped his throat.He lifted his muzzle to the sky and howled of his presence and claim over wolf night territory.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Minori's ears perk and his head turned to the sound of a howl not far off. He snickered under his breath and continued to walk toward the midlands of the territory. He could smell deer there and licked his lips thinking of how good the deer would taste.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Kamaji followed the sent of the male wolf and realized he was headed towards the midlands.He growled and snorted."No one ventures far into my territory."He slunk into the cover of shadows and he was thankful for his black coat to keep him hidden.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Minori made his way closer to the midlands his large black frame almost invisible in the low light. Just before he stepped into the midlands he smelt blood. His head whipped to the side and he crept toward the smell. He smiled evily and licked his lips looking like the devil come to life in a wolf body. His eyes scanned over the deer in front of his looking at the gash in its side as it slowly died a bunch of coyotes fighting not far from it. He looked at the coyotes and laughed they were both skinny and no match for him sense he was so much larger and healthier. He laughed and then ran at the coyotes growling loudly. The coyotes took one look at and took off with their tails between their legs. He smirked and chased them a little ways before turning back to the deer. He walked over to it and quickly snapped it's neck so it wouldn't have to suffer any longer. After he was sure it was dead he leaned down and started to tear into it eating greedily not having at in atleast two days.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Kamaji spotted the stranger in a clearing.He hid in the bushes awaiting for the male to chase off the coyotes.At least he wouldn't have to do it.He was eating and now would be the best time to jump out and demand questions for answers.He stepped out with his head held high and the fur on his back risen,teeth bared in a snarling growl."No one ventures this far into my territory."He said pausing feet from the kill."You are trespassing."He added after a moment.His voice was stern and he kept his dominant posture knowing he would out match this wolf.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Minori already knew the male was there as he continued to eat not caring at all. As the wolf walked out and started to talk he ignored him and continued to eat. When he felt he was full enough he stood to his full hight turning to the other male his tail and head held high. His faced showed no emotion at all. He assesed the male in front him and tried to not laugh. The male was only slightly taller then him, but Minori made up for his hight in shear muscle. To most he looked fat but it was all muscle under his long fur. He looked the male up and down before speaking his voice very deep and monitone caring authority in every word. "I am a loner I may travel were ever I please. I am on the outskirts of your land and are no threat to your pathetic exuse for a pack so you have no reason to threaten me.". Minori turned and started heading back to the edge of the territory thinking it best if he find a place to sleep for the night.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:59 pm

"Come back here mutt!"Kamaji barked."You will learn the rules of respect around here and cocky isn't in my book."Kamaji growled as he went after the wolf.Kamaji didn't like such talk and he knew that there was other prey around here besides deer that this disrespectful mutt could eat and find on the outskirts of the territory.He didn't appreciate his manner one bit and if it was a lesson he was to give then so be it."Stop!"Kamajis voice was commanding and no one resisted the tone he had this time.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Minori Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Minori rolled his eyes as the wolf came after him thinking he was an idiot for doing so. He sighed thinking how troublesome the young wolf was. As the wolf comanded him to stop his anger grew even there was now outer sign that he was angery. He turned his head to look at the wolf as he continued to walk his face still emotionless. "I am not cocky I am simply stating the obvious. If it offended you I am sorry, but if you will excuse me I would like to find a place to sleep tonight". Minori continued his muscles bunched under his long fur ready if the male decided to attack him sense it looked like the wolf had a short fuse and would.
Minori
Minori

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:08 pm

"Then let it be anywhere but on the inside of this territory."Kamaji snarled keeping pace of a few lengths behind the nuisance."Keep going straight until you are over the border.Don't try anything for i will be watching you very closely."He growled in frustration.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next