Wolfs Night Pack
Shadows lurk in the dark forest where only the brave dare to cross the boarder into unknown territory.The unexpected roam here.Wolves of unpredictable minds.They are the shadow that haunt your back.They patrol the night.Are you afraid of the dark? 'Cause these wolves aren't.If you can concur the darkness then venture into lands you wish you hadn't seen sometimes but others that remove your breath at heart then Register NOW!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolfs Night Pack
Shadows lurk in the dark forest where only the brave dare to cross the boarder into unknown territory.The unexpected roam here.Wolves of unpredictable minds.They are the shadow that haunt your back.They patrol the night.Are you afraid of the dark? 'Cause these wolves aren't.If you can concur the darkness then venture into lands you wish you hadn't seen sometimes but others that remove your breath at heart then Register NOW!!
Wolfs Night Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shadow Wood Forest
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:49 pm by Vσrtex

» Word Snake
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:47 pm by Vσrtex

» Ad Video for le Pack
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 pm by Fyrehearte

» Vσrtex
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 pm by Kamaji

» Fyrehearte
Shadow Wood Forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 pm by Kamaji

Top posting users this month
No user

Shadow Wood Forest

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 2 Empty Shadow Wood Forest

Post  Kamaji Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:41 am

First topic message reminder :

The mainland of Wolfs Night territory.The forest is vastly dense and dark.Very little light shines through the tree tops.Only the brave and courageous venture there.Any wolf who strays there could either find himself lost forever in the night or he may be encountered by the wolves who live there.Stranger aren't taken too lightly on first meet.The pack is made around this land.It's tough but the wolves know the land well.

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 2 1529978-dark_forest_super

Last edited by Kamaji on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Alina Monroe

https://wolfsnight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Wood Forest

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:48 am

Shadow Wood Forest - Page 2 Create.php?text=Grimthorne&name=JustRealize
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm becoming a monster, just like you "

Grimthorne's paws danced gracefully over the cold grass ground. Each step brought him further into the forest and each step sent a shiver through his spine. The trees seemed to be watching the canid's every step as he ventured through the darkened oak forest, the grass didn't feel right under his paws. Nothing felt right in this forest. A low uneasy growl escaped the brute's maw, he hoped no one had heard for he knew that a pack inhabited this forest, that is the only reason he came, in search for a pack.

Notes; - The basic layout was created by Darkwolf273, thanks!
Comments; - none

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:54 am

Kamaji caught the wiff of another wolf nearby.He was utterly stunned but perhaps this wolf wanted to join.But this wolf was unknown and he didn't like trespassers.He raised his muzzle to the treetops and howled possession over his lands.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:01 am

Hearing a howl split the air Grimthorne stopped in his tracks, hesitating and thinking about going back. "No, you can't run any longer" the voice Grimthorne heard wasn't his own and their was no wolves around, it was in his head. He growled low shaking his head at the voice, it was his brother's almost like it was taunting him, "only a coward would run" it sang out. "I'm not a coward" Grim said firmly as he continued to walk, going strait towards the the howl. "Great Lupus I'm mad" he muttered under his breath,

Comments; - none

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:10 am

Kamaji let out a second howl before he heard paws approaching and he tensed and felt his back fur rise and his ears erect and his tail curl up he stood to his full height.He granced at Shade but shook his head knowing he could handle the loner by himself.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:19 am

Seeing black fur rise into spikes along a males spine Grim sunk lower then the male, tucking his tail tight against his belly and his eyes flat against his head in a subordinate way. A low whistle escaped his nose as he looked up at the brute through blue eyes, Grim was taller then the male but he might still not be able to take him, he couldn't determine strength on how tall one is. "Fool, you look stupid get up off the ground and show them your not weak" the stormy furred brute struggled to block out the voice that had now become his father's. "Shut up" he muttered under his breath. Although he hated obeying his dad, the fear of being outcast again or being judged as weak lingered in his mind. He straitened his spine so he was slightly taller then the wolf and narrowed his cold blue eyes. His tail was no longer in between his legs but his ears remained pinned back, he didn't realize it but he looked slightly intimidating. "Hello" he said in a low, coarse voice that he hardly recognized as his own.

Comments; - none

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:27 am

Kamaji was not afraid of the taller wolf,niether was he going to stand down.He kept his posture baring his fangs as he spoke."You are trespassing on my turf."He knew this wolf was female but even so.He didn't like the dangers this wolf possessed.She was threatenin his role as Alpha and he didn't wait for an answer and without a second to blink he had the she wolf pinned under him and growled menacingly.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:56 am

He gasped as he was suddenly pinned to the floor. The nearly mute male whined softly, forgetting all about what his father said he stared up at the sky with bright blue eyes filled with regret. He said nothing, but he realized how pathetic he must look sighed he squirmed beneath the wolf's weight until his back paws were pressed against his chest and the brute managed to kick the wolf off of him and stand up, his fur pricked slightly.

Comments; - none

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:00 am

Kamaji was amazed by the wolfs strength and for a moment thought the wolf useful.He sat on his haunches pondering this through.He could not go back on his word.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Pluto howled quietly as she was on her own this time. She whimpered scared as she sees to wolves facing each other. Fear caught her as she squirmed closed to a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:56 pm

The wolf was just sitting there now, staring at him with thoughtful eyes. This action confused Grim, one moment the brute had his fang's to his throat and now he was just staring at him, looking quite dumb founded. Grim remained standing in a defensive position as he spoke in a rough voice "can I help you?"

Comments; - none

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Kamaji snarled then."I won't have any disrespect in this pack."He looked away from the wolf and sensed another wolf nearby.He wasn't sure where for the scent was faint.He arose to his feet and raised his muzzle once more to howl a claim of the Nightlands.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Pluto lifted her little ears hearing the wolf. She then crawled to a small bush. Pluto was shivering from the night's cold and fear of the big wolves. She didn't know whether they will chase her or not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:31 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Miyuki roamed in the night. The moon was reflecting off her white fur. She looked around and smelt a wolf territory. Yuki slipped behind a tree as she shyly watch the two males. She wasn't sure whether she should retreat and find a new pack or join the one she sees now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Shade saw the Fae watching Kamaji and the loner. Quietly she slipped into the shadows and appeared behind the Fae. " Can i help you?", she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Miyuki looked up, "Um, i was just finding a pack." She said quietly. Yuki looked around, it was pretty dark around here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:06 pm

" Hmm, well i'm deputy of the pack around here and he," i say, pointing towards Kamaji, " he is the alpha." I look at the wolf. " My name's Shade. Whats yours?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:08 pm

^^Miyuki^^

"Well i'm Miyuki..." She whispered. Yuki looked at the male, he was much larger than her. She shivered a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 pm

" Hmm, Miyuki, i like that name... are you interested in joining this pack?" Shade waited for Miyuki to answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Yuki looked at the wolf. "Well i ws interested in a pack. So yes." She said. Miyuki wondered what the alpha will think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:28 pm

" Hmm, alright. We will wait until Kamaji, he's the alpha, is done speaking to that loner. Then we will ask him about you joining." Shade walked out and stood a little ways of, waiting for a break in the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Miyuki nodded to the fae and walked away from the bush into a clearing with flowers. She sighed and lied down on the soft grass feeling the night breeze on her fur and the grass swaying. She still felt the pain of being kicked out of the pack. "Well it wasn't my fault i got kicked out..." She thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyen Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:48 am

Kyen was bored, he padded into the forest blending into the shadows silently. He heard wolves and he wondered if he should go nearer. The male was restless and just waned to do something.
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:09 am

Kamaji's ears flicked and he heard sounds.His Deputy had left him but then he saw her at a respectful distance away from him.He nodded to the loner."You have my permission to walk the territory but you will be watched."He said to Grim before looking over to his Deputy."I leave you in charge of the loners.Make sure they do not exceed in nearing the heart of our territory."Kamaji was sure there were others around and howled yet again to set claim over his lands.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyen Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:16 am

Kyen finally decided to try and join this pack. After all, he was a wonderer, but perhaps here, he could be of some use. He's skilled in different kinds of fighting. Walking overto what seemed like the alpha he stood and nodded a greeting.
"Hi, I'm Kyen and I wonder if your pack needs a fighter." his tone was quiet and respectful, but you could hear the strengh in it.
Kyen
Kyen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamaji Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:20 am

Kamaji whirled on the male near him and snared.When he eyed the wolf carefully he knew that he could in fact be of some use to him."You are trespassing on claimed lands,stranger.What is your name?"He kept the Dominant like posture symbolizing his rank.
Kamaji
Kamaji
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next